Booking your Covid-19 vaccination
First and second dose vaccinations
If you haven’t yet had a first or second dose Covid-19 vaccination, it’s not too late. We have
clinics running regularly at our four local vaccination centres in Ramsbottom, Bury, Radcliffe
Walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations – no appointment needed:
• For people aged 16 and 17 due their first vaccination.
• For people aged 18+ (including within 3 months of turning 18) due their first or second
vaccination (second dose at 8+ weeks since the first).
By appointment only Covid-19 vaccinations – no walk-in option:
• Second doses for young people aged 16 and 17 years are by appointment only
(second dose at 12+ weeks since the first).
Getting an appointment
• Find details of upcoming walk-in clinics here.• Book an appointment here.
• Book an appointment via the National Booking Service (our Ramsbottom and
Elizabethan Suite sites, pharmacies offering vaccinations plus other sites outside of Bury
can be booked via this route) here or by calling 119.
If you need support to book please contact the Practice.
Booster and flu vaccinations
By appointment only booster and flu vaccinations – no walk-in option:
• From Wednesday December 15, everyone aged over 18 will be able to book their Covid
booster jab, so long as three months (91 days) have passed since their second dose.
• Booster and or flu vaccinations are by appointment only at Bury’s four vaccination clinics.
• Find your nearest alternative booster walk-in site on the NHS website: http://covid.nhsbookings.com/gmpcn
• Or book an appointment via the National Booking Service here or by calling 119.
12 to 15-year-old vaccination programme
• Vaccinations for 12 to 15-year-olds can be booked via the National Booking Service here
or by calling 119.
• Vaccinations for 12 to 15-year-olds are not currently available at Bury’s four vaccination